Term of usage
This website is operated by Thriveni. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Thriveni. Thriveni offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
These Terms of Usageapply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
We use Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone and operating system of visitors collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the websites, track visitor's movements and to improve our applications.
Please read these Terms of Usage carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service..
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
In addition to other prohibitions mentioned above in the Terms of Usage, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Usage at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Usage by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Usage constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Thriveni Corporate Cricket Team participates in State level cricket tournament
Thriveni Corporate Cricket Team participates in State level cricket tournament organized by Idappadi Cricket Club (ICC)- May 12, 2017
May Day Celebration at Thriveni
Thriveni Polavaram project celebrates May Day by organising various sports events- May 5, 2017
Inter-Site Body Building Competition
"Inter-Site Body Building Competition at Thriveni"- May 10, 2017
Self-defense training Camp for the school children
"Self-defense training Camp for the school children of Balda Block had been organized in the Balda Ashram school by the Thriveni CSR sports department"- April 29, 2017
"Thriveni donates INR Two Lakhs for the development of the Game of Archery in Odisha"
"Thriveni donates INR Two Lakhs for the development of the Game of Archery in Odisha"- March 21, 2017